Director. head physiotherapist and Personal Trainer at Project Fitness
Jimmy started out his career in the fitness and health industry by obtaining his Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 2009 from the University of Otago (NZ). Since this time he has worked in various private practices around Canberra and really can’t imagine doing anything else.
Through his studies and exposure to the diverse range of injuries and conditions of his clients Jimmy has gained a greater appreciation of the need of exercise in people’s lives. As a result Jimmy decided to become a certified personal trainer, equipping him with the necessary skills to create holistic treatment and fitness programs.
- Bachelor in physiotherapy
- Dry Needling Accredited
- Cert III & IV fitness
- Level 2 ZUU accredited Coach / Instructor
- Level 1 ANKORR accredited Coach / Instructor
- Level 1 mobility functional training certification
- Physiotherapist for the Gungahlin United Football club
- Previously Physio for the Queanbeyan Blues League Team and the O'Connor Knights Football Club