dietetics & NUTRITION
project fitness members recieve 20% off I Medicare rebates available
HARRIET WALKER. Head DIETITIAN AND NUTRITIONIST AT PROJECT FITNESS
For the past 8 years, Harriet has dedicated herself to learning not just the theory, but the practice behind nutrition and healthy eating. A fully accredited sports dietitian and personal trainer, Harriet holds a Bachelor of Human Nutrition and Masters in Clinical Dietetics. Harriet has worked with over 100 clients, including professional athletes, to help them reach their nutrition, health and training goals. It is the on-the-ground knowledge and insights gained from clients that means that Harriet knows what it really takes to get results, and the steps you need to take to get there. When Harriet is not working in the nutrition and health promotion sector, you will find her competing at a local and national level in a number of sports including surf boat rowing and strongwoman competitions
BASIC CHECK UP & NUTRITIONAL ASSESSMENT
"A detailed check up that supports you to to live a healthier, fitter lifestyle"
You think you are on the right track, but want to make sure you are doing the right thing by your body. This service is a chance to ask any questions that might be on you mind, receive advice on area’s you need to improve on, and a nutrition education session based on your needs.
- 1 hour consultation including full review of current health status
- Consultation summary
- General guidelines on improving your diet
- Access to an online forum
- Non-members price valued at $120
- Project Fitness members price valued at $96 (20% off)
I Need the Complete PackagE
"Unlimited coaching to make sure you get to where you need to go"
If you have a big goal in mind and specific coaching, monitoring and accountability, then this is package is what you need. Tailored to athletes needing to make weight, body building competitors or anyone who needs to lose more than 5kg.
- Initial 1 hour consultation including full review of current health status
- Initial body composition assessment
- Detailed consultation summary
- Fully tailored meal plan plus e-book on improving your diet
- Personalised online client profile for contact and plan updates
- Weekly check-in and coaching via your client profile
- Full body composition monitoring
- Ongoing body composition monitoring and tracking
- Unlimited coaching to make sure you get to where you need to go
- 1 face-to-face review within the 2 month period, and every month after.
- Non-members price valued at $109 per fortnight
- Project Fitness members price valued at $87.20 per fortnight (20% off)