Director. head Personal Trainer at Project Fitness
Tal has been working in the fitness industry as a personal trainer for over 7 years. During that time he has developed a reputation for his skill and knowledge. He is well known for his ability to get results and his absolute commitment to his clients.
In addition to his experience and qualification, Tal holds a number of accredited qualification, they include:
- Cert III & IV Fitness
- Accredited Olympic Lifting Coach
- Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Level 2 ZUU accredited Coach / Instructor
- Level 1 mobility functional training certification
Tal has always been committed to his own personal fitness and has played elite level sport, highlights of which include:
- Toured Brazil as a member of the Australian Futsal representative team.
- Awarded ACTAS scholarship for soccer
- Selected for the AIS sports draft